Thursday, July 12, 2012

Authority

I have a major problem with people telling me what to do. I freaking hate it. It doesn't matter who it is: a parent, teacher, friend, family member, anybody. I don't like the feeling of someone being able to will me. I don't consider it disrespect but my way of keeping my free will. I only wish people would leave me alone sometimes. I mean what is wrong with not doing something. What are children suppose to do on THEIR SUMMER BREAK? I don't care how many times parents say they used to be kids, because you're NOT a kid now, so stop trying to relate. You don't know what's going on in my head and you don't know how I feel. Just back off. I really don't want to you to understand. I want you to let me make my choices and follow my path. Unwanted help is not always good. You trying to push me is making me push too. Just away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My birthday is June 27,1996. Eventhough I'm about to turn 16 I feel older. Wiser than my age but not wise. I am deseperately trying to discover myself and what I want out of life. The main thing being love.